what is dashHound?
dashHound is a data presentation service provided by the Labor Market Research team of Brandt Information Services. Your custom dashHound solutions are designed to present your data to your customers in an online format that is both interactive and easy to understand. With dashHound you get a team of data professionals and analysts who will help you identify the most important information your audience needs to see and the best way to present that data.
- Online presentation of data using interactive charts, graphs, maps, gauges, infographics, and data tables
- Data table “drill-down” – data tables that expand to show more detailed data and collapse again to show only totals and subtotals
- “Click through” links – parts of the online presentation, such as a pie chart slice or bar, allow the viewer to be transferred to another dashboard or website when clicked
- Analysis of your provided data by our team to identify beneficial facts or indicators for presentation to your audience
- Full integration of any custom data collected for you through a separate LMR team research project (industry analysis, job vacancy survey, customer satisfaction survey, etc.)
- Custom branding of your dashHound website to follow the design of your organizational websites and logos
- Publicly accessible websites hosted in the Brandt Information Services data center and fully managed by the Brandt server operations team
ideas for utilizing dashHound
- Provide a “hot jobs” portal for jobseekers in your area with a link to local job boards and comparisons to nationwide statistics
- Career planning site to help students and job seekers identify which careers have expanding opportunities (more vacancies) or where demand is shrinking
- Provide a portal for local government and economic planners access to key metrics on local industry (job vacancy patterns, green industries by type, etc.)
- Create “Scorecard” performance dashboards for One-Stops and area workforce boards